Clarify your differentiation to create competitive advantage
Industry leading companies focus on differentiating themselves in surprisingly simple ways. FedEx’s focus on reliability, GE’s focus on problem solving and Nike’s focus on performance are examples of this. These companies outperform competitors and grow faster than their industries.
Positioning strategy is the process of making your differentiation extremely focused and the principles or beliefs behind that focus easy for everyone to understand. With a positioning strategy in place, people throughout your company can make changes to reinforce your differentiation, measure performance in more relevant ways and drive the right kind of growth.
Using inspiring workshops and proven consulting processes, Quadric can help you understand your current positioning and the positioning of your competitors. Then, refine your positioning strategy, or develop a new strategy, and help you make changes that give you a competitive advantage.
We’ve helped clients use positioning strategy to address a wide range of growth opportunities, from launching new companies or accelerating M&A integration to increasing market penetration or adapting to market shifts.
POSITIONING STRATEGY CONSULTING SERVICES:
- Qualitative and quantitative market research
- Positioning scenario development and testing
- Positioning strategy development
Positioning strategies of global brands
Explore highlights from our research into how companies like Volvo, Apple, GE and FedEx use clear positioning strategies to guide everything they do.View videos ▸
- Launching a division as a new global company
- Creating a new brand to integrate two healthcare leaders
Client: Terumo BCT
- Repositioning to increase market penetration
- Creating a new brand with the power to save lives
Client: Copper Alliance
- Integrating 22 companies into one global brand
Client: Ten Cate
- Repositioning a nationwide Russian bank
Client: Vozrozhdenie Bank