Strengthen your value propositions to drive higher margin growth
Strong value propositions, on market segment and customer levels, are prerequisites for driving organic growth and realizing the value of a combined offering after M&A.
The two types of value propositions differ in important ways. Value propositions focused on the needs of specific market segments make communications more impactful and leads more qualified. In contrast, customer value propositions enable sales people to adapt proposals and presentations to target specific needs, buyer types (e.g. economic, user, technical) and modes (e.g. trouble, even keel, overconfident). The combination of the two types of value propositions results in increased effectiveness, from broad communications to each step in contacting, winning, growing and retaining customers.
We can help you analyze segment and customer needs. Then, create value propositions that target those needs most effectively while reinforcing your overall positioning strategy.
Once the value propositions are defined and validated from both operational and market perspectives, we can help you implement them in marketing and sales. For example, developing lead-generation campaigns, training sales forces or adapting your solutions to better match customer needs.
We’ve helped clients use value propositions to address a wide range of growth opportunities, from selling more to existing customers or entering new market segments to moving from product to insight-based selling.
VALUE PROPOSITION CONSULTING SERVICES:
- Qualitative and quantitative market research
- Market and customer segmentation
- Value proposition development and validation
- Development of campaigns, sales tools and training
CONTACT ONE OF OUR VALUE PROPOSITIONS EXPERTS
- INCREASING DIFFERENTIATION OF A SUSTAINABILITY LEADER
- BUILDING ON THE LEGACY OF A VISIONARY FOUNDER
Client: Haldor Topsoe
- Successfully entering market segments
- Moving from product to insight-based selling
Client: Chr. Hansen
- Repositioning to attract the best people
Client: Maersk Drilling
- Increasing penetration of existing customers
Client: Terumo BCT
- Preparing a company for its next phase of growth